New York City
Guys, this could be the perfect surprise Christmas gift for your sweetie or maybe the most wonderful Valentine’s present. Let us help YOU plan the perfect getaway!
Girl Friends Getaway (You know how we love NYC in the Spring!) $100 per person deposit
New York City 3-Night Getaway
Experience Times Square at the Best Time of the Year
April 20, 2017 – April 23, 2017
- $275 per person based on quad occupancy*
- $350 per person based on triple occupancy*
- $525 per person based on double occupancy*
Includes: First Class Hotel Accommodations for 3 Nights and Roundtrip Airport Transfers
Add a NYC Explorer Sight Seeing Pass or a Broadway Show
- Choose from 3, 4, 5, 7 or 10 Museums, Tours and Attractions from just $77 per person
- Over 55 of New York City’s most amazing attractions, museums, and walking tours and experience the city at your own pace. Includes a hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Enjoy access to famous locations as well as fast-track entry to many
Grab your camera and your walking shoes and immerse yourself in New York City. Use your pass & guidebook to craft your own itinerary and visit iconic locations throughout the town. Below is just a handful of the over 50 participating tours, museums, and attractions, several of which offer front of the line privileges for Explorer Pass holders:
- Top of the Rock Observation Decks
- Empire State Building Observatory
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Ferry Ticket
- 9/11 Tribute Center & Walking Tour
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour by City Sights
- Yankee Stadium: Classic Tour
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (includes admission to the Cloisters)
- American Museum of Natural History
- Museum of Modern Art
- Guggenheim Museum
- Bike Tours and Rentals by Central Park Sightseeing
- New York Water Taxi Hop On Hop Off All Day Pass
- Circle Line Statue of Liberty Cruise
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Radio City Music Hall Stage Door Tour
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- Bike & Roll: Guided Bike Tours & Rentals
- NY TV and Movie Sites Tour by On Location Tours
- Woodbury Common Outlet Shopping Roundtrip Transportation
- The RIDE
- The TOUR
Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North is a contemporary hotel conveniently located in the heart of Midtown on Eighth Ave. at 51st St. The hotel is surrounded by Broadway theaters and is in walking distance to attractions such as Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center, Central Park, Restaurant Row, Rockefeller Center, The Museum of Modern Art and Manhattan’s best shopping. Business travelers will enjoy the hotel’s ideal location close to Jacob Javits Convention Center and Port Authority Bus Terminal, while easily accessible to Penn Station, Grand Central Station and all major public transportation.
Free, hot breakfast is offered daily to each guest, as well as On The Run Breakfast Bags (Monday – Friday). Additional complimentary amenities include Business Center, Fitness Center, in-room and lobby internet access and 24-hour coffee / tea.
*Air is not included in this price. We only have 3 King rooms and 12 Double Queen rooms left! Book your New York City Vacation with just a $100 per person deposit now! Balance due March 15, 2017!
Call us at 770-443-2256 orsend us an emailtoday!
All prices are subject to change until booking is complete.