Meet Our Team
Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to all of us. We will work hard to earn your trust and loyalty. Our vacation planners look forward to handling your travel arrangements.
Our job is to provide you with the best overall solution to your individual travel needs. Our experienced agents know what it takes to coordinate a great vacation and find the best value for you. Booking a trip often proves to be an extremely stressful, grueling undertaking. You can spend hours online searching for deals on flights and hotels, bouncing from one website to another in pursuit of the perfect price.
Here are a few reasons to consider booking
your next vacation with Take Time to Travel
- Save Time – An agent can save you time by vetting thousands of flight and hotel options to find the right fare at the lowest rate.
- Save Money – Some people shy away from using a travel agent because they think they’ll be charged extra for the agent’s services, at Take Time to Travel this is not true!
- Learn What You Want – Very often, people don’t really know what kind of trip they want. It’s the travel agent’s job to provide you with a number of options they think you’d enjoy.
- Connections – Agents may have people on the ground who you can connect with, such as a local tour guide, as well as people you can reach out to if you encounter any problems.
- Authenticity – When people travel, they don’t want to travel like a tourist. It’s about the travel specialist being able to help people find unique life experiences that they’ll remember.
- Troubleshooting – Despite extensive planning, you might encounter some bumps on your trip. Having a travel agent handle them for you can make your travel experience a lot less stressful.
Office (770) 547-9283
Email Trisha Ladner
Mobile (770) 241-1212
Email Cindy Barnett
Mobile (678) 232-2529
Email Tracy Morrell
Mobile (678) 357-3903
Email Jana Read
Mobile (678) 859-8005
Email Jenny Peterson
Rhonda & Steve Webb
Richard & Kim Langston
Tammy Spivey, Owner