Eight Days in Italy
Trip Dates: November – December
Prices Starting At: $1589.00 Per Person
Tuscany is a region in central Italy. Its capital, Florence, is home to some of the world’s most recognizable Renaissance art and architecture, including Michelangelo’s “David” statue, Botticelli’s works in the Uffizi Gallery and the Duomo basilica. Its diverse natural landscape encompasses the rugged Apennine Mountains, the island of Elba’s beaches on the Tyrrhenian Sea and Chianti’s olive groves and vineyards.
- In Venice, visit the pink marble Doge’s Palace, a fine example of Venetian architecture
- Enjoy a wine tasting and local specialties at a Tuscan farm
- See Pisa’s Piazza dei Miracoli with its famous Leaning Tower
- Stand before Michelangelo’s David in Florence
- Visit the 13th-century Basilica di San Francesco in Assisi
- Tour of the Vatican Museums and Michelangelo’s incomparable Sistine Chapel ♦
- Wine & mineral water with all dinners
Flights, First Class Hotels and Transfers Included in pricing
Meal Plan: 6 Breakfasts, 2 Dinners Included
*Tours will be an additional cost
Day 1: Depart for Italy
Day 2: Arrive Venice – Meet/Greet
Day 3: Venice City Tour
Day 4: Sightseeing En-route to Florence
Day 5: Florence City Tour
Day 6: Assisi City Tour – Transfer To Rome
Day 7: Tour Vatican Museum
Day 8: Depart for Home
Call us at 770-443-2256 orsend us an emailtoday!
All prices are subject to change until booking is complete.