Epcot at Walt Disney World
The Walt Disney World Resort may be at its most magical during the winter holiday season. Across the entire property Parks and Resorts are decked out in their holiday finery and sharing some holiday cheer.
One of the most delightful ways to experience Epcot® is sampling the tasty treats found all around World Showcase. And now, Holidays Around the World is adding more food and drink for the winter celebration Nov. 25-Dec. 30, 2016.
Holidays Around The World has upped its game this year with more Marketplaces than ever! Stroll the promenade and get a taste of the yummy holiday treats being served up. Five brand new marketplaces will be open along side old favorites from Nov. 25 through Dec. 30. Specialties to indulge in include duck confit and dumplings from the Alpine Haus Marketplace, shredded beef tamale from the Three Kings Feast Marketplace, and Williams Punch from the Germany Marketplace!
Here’s just a sampling of some of the items you’ll find at the five new marketplaces:
- Prost! in Germany (artisan cheese plate or sauerbraten with red cabbage and spätzle)
- American Holiday Table in American Adventure Pavilion (slow-roasted turkey with stuffing, mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce)
- Alpine Haus between France and Morocco (cheese fondue in a bread bowl with fresh steamed vegetables)
- Seasonal Southern Delights near World Showcase Plaza (blackened catfish with white cheddar grits with okra)
- Feast of Three Kings Feast near World Showcase Plaza (Three Kings Bread)
Also as a part of Holidays Around the World at Epcot, the Candlelight Processional returns to present the story of Christmas in truly spectacular fashion – with a celebrity narrator, a 50-piece orchestra and a mass choir.
We’re excited to announce the narrators for 2016 Candlelight Processional.
Celebrity narrators include favorites, such as Neil Patrick Harris,and Whoopi Goldberg, are accompanied by a 50-piece orchestra and choir to evoke the spirit of the season. Disney’s Candlelight Processional shares the story of Christmas three times a night in the America Gardens Theatre. It’s a classic Disney tradition that’s celebrated coast to coast. Candlelight dinner packages are available through Disneyworld.com/holiday to ensure seating on the night you’ll attend.
Call us at 770-443-2256 orsend us an emailtoday!
All prices are subject to change until booking is complete.