Where would you like to find yourself tomorrow?
For most of us a vacation is not a luxury, but a necessity. We all need to reduce our stress levels, recharge our batteries, and enrich our lives with memorable experiences that come from visiting new places, traditional well loved favorites, or just relaxing in a hammock on some distant tropical beach.
What are you to do? There are SO many choices!
Planning a family vacation or a trip for a special occasion can be incredibly time consuming, not to mention confusing. Your time is precious . . . so why stress over the planning stages of your vacation when you can let us do all of the work for you!
- Air / Hotel / Rental Car Packages
- Walt Disney World Resort and Universal Studios
- All Inclusive Resorts
- Destination Weddings
- High School Student Tours [New York City and Orlando]
- Church Groups and Family Reunions
- Escorted and Independent Tours
- Adventure Tours
We want you to have the best vacation experience you possibly can - and we will work with you to ensure that you get exactly that. We're committed to planning your vacation as if it were our own!
We would be pleased to help with your travel planning and we will work with you to find the best package that meets your specific travel needs at the lowest possible cost. Your vacation should be one you that meets your personal needs and budget.
So why should you plan your trip with us?
- You have the opportunity to tap into the knowledge and experience of our travel professionals - We'll provide you with insider advice and tips.
- We have partnered with some of the best tour companies, cruise lines and resorts in the world allowing us to give you the best value for your dollar.
- The convenience of dealing with a locally owned and operated business with knowledgeable travel consultants.
- Worry-free and hassle-free travel – while travel planning is usually stressful for others, it’s not for us.
- The value of personalized advice based on past experience!
"Travel gives us almost unlimited options in our personal and professional lives. Travel is a special gift we give to ourselves and hopefully, others. It is more than just freedom. It perpetuates freedom. Travel catapults you to the threshold of a dream and beyond."
~ Peter Greenberg